Track Your Delivery
For many of our locations you will be able to track your order on the day of delivery.
Before you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the store
Home Zone Furniture requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to ensure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. Home Zone will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
Customers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, Home Zone will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also, ensure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. Home Zone Furniture will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.
Prepare for your Delivery!
- We have a four-hour delivery window and the day of your delivery we are unable to promise specific times. Let us know in ASAP if we need to reschedule for a different day.
- In the event a delivery is canceled within 72 hours of the scheduled delivery date there will be a $25 reschedule fee.
- Have you measured your home/doorways to fit your new furniture?
- Do we have the correct delivery address (including apartment complex name and apartment number if necessary) above and on your confirmation email?
- Verify we have your correct email address, home and cell phone numbers (and a work number or additional number would be nice).
- We cannot move your existing furniture (Please have the home ready to accept delivery).
- Please reply with any special circumstances/instructions our delivery crew should know (3rd floor, security gates, etc.).
- You will be asked to inspect all merchandise before the delivery crew departs.
- Are you aware that wood and leather are “Natural” items and have inherent effects? Knot Holes, stress marks, indentures, scars, etc. are natural and not defects. Some items have distressing done by the factory to give the furniture a more weathered and natural look and feel. If unclear, please ask an associate for further details.
- Know that we can’t deliver on the day you take possession of your house/apartment.
With the exception of accessories, rugs, and lamps (which can be returned in new condition within 7 days), all sales are final. In the rare event that a return is authorized, a minimum 20% restocking fee will be accessed as well as an additional delivery fee ($109) if you are unable to return the item(s) yourself. Item(s) must be in new condition. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and do not cover pick-up costs. Home Zone reserves the right to determine whether or not the merchandise is eligible for return.