Accidents WILL happen…
You can protect a single piece of furniture or an entire full house!
Don’t Use It - Don’t Lose It
If after 3 years you have not used the protection plan, we’ll gladly give you store credit for the full amount.
That’s My No-Risk Pledge To You!
To Request Service:
It's that easy.
Bree’s Goof Proof Protection Plan provides comprehensive coverage against stains, damages on leather, fabric & vinyl upholstered furniture, wood & other hard surface furniture. Even with careful use, furniture can get damaged. It lets you live with the furniture you love, instead of around it.
Local Pickup & Delivery Included
|For those types of accidental stains & manufacturing defects||Fabric||Leather||Wood/Hard Surface||Area Rugs|
|Food or beverage stains||✔||✔||✔|
|Stains from human & pet bodily fluids||✔||✔||✔|
|Frames, springs & mechanisms||✔||✔|
|Breakage of the wood frame, structure, or other hard surfaces||✔||✔||✔|
|Cracking or peeling of finish||✔|
|Loss of silvering on mirrors||✔|
The Protection Zone
Three Year Limited Fabric/Leather Stain Protection Warranty
Home Zone warrants to the original purchaser of the fabric that if the fabric is properly treated and becomes stained from any food or drink, normally consumed by humans during the Three-year coverage Home Zone will be responsible for servicing the stained area of the fabric. This service will include:
- Sending the customer a cleaning kit with professional products.
- If the stain persists after the customer has applied the cleaning kit, Home Zone will have the stained area serviced by the professional cleaner. Home Zone must be notified within five days of the professional cleaning if the stain persists.
- Should the authorized cleaning technician be unable to remove the stain, Home Zone will recover the stained area of the upholstery. If the fabric is unavailable, the original owner may select a new piece of upholstery equal to the original purchase price from any Home Store or affiliate. Home Zone is not responsible for dye lot variations on replaced items.
To qualify for this limited warranty, you must:
- If a spill occurs, refer immediately to, and follow the cleaning & care instructions on the reverse side of this warranty. NOTE: Use only those cleaning products and procedures provided by or recommended by Home Zone. Use of any other cleaning products and/or procedures will void this warranty.
- Report all warranty claims to Home Zone within FIVE DAYS of the staining, which led to the warranty claim.
UPON REQUEST BY THE COMPANY, THE CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF THE SALES DOCUMENT AND WARRANTY TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR WARRANTY SERVICES.
- WARRANTY COVERAGE MUST HAPPEN WITHIN 50 MILES FROM GRAND PRAIRE, TX OR 35 MILES FROM YOUR LOCAL STORE.
Failure to comply with these requirements will void this warranty. This warranty does not apply to conditions or stains caused by items other than those mentioned above. This warranty specifically does not cover general soiling, fading, or wear from everyday use, vandalism, stains by incontinent individuals, abuse, or neglect. If repair or replacement is necessary, the customer must bring the covered upholstery piece to Home Zone for service. If the full replacement of the treated upholstery is made by Home Zone, the warranty agreement is complete. All replaced items become the property of Home Zone. You may purchase a new warranty on your replaced items if you choose.
The Home Zone Never Lose Extended Service Agreement
The Home Zone Never Lose Extended Service Agreement covers any defect in workmanship or materials and any malfunction of mechanical parts for the 36 months (3 years) period after the date of delivery. Should any defect occur in your furniture covered by this warranty, Home Zone will repair your furniture (parts and labor included) at no charge to you at any of our store locations. The customer must bring the covered piece to Home Zone for service.
The Home Zone Advantage Extended Service Agreement Includes:
Sofas, Loveseats, Chairs, Sleepers, Recliners
- All frame construction springs and legs
- All cushion cores
- All sleeper and reclining mechanisms
- All sewing defects
Dining Rooms, Bedrooms, Dinettes, Bookcases, Entertainment Centers, and Living Room Tables
- All moving parts (doors, drawer glides, leaf extensions guides, etc)
- Structural defects, such as joints or legs (not caused by impact or breakage)
- Brass, Chrome, or other metals - against structural defects or the finish peeling or cracking.
The above warranty programs are from the date of delivery.
Damage due to impact, breakage, or abuse is not covered by this warranty. Should Home Zone determine an item to be unrepairable, due to unavailability of parts, Home Zone will credit the customer the purchase value of that item to be used towards a replacement item from Home Zone Inventory. Fabrics excluded, except for sewing defects. Furniture must be properly maintained, i.e., upholstery cleaned, woods must be properly dusted & oiled, etc. This warranty is not available for Clearance items sold “as is”. This warranty applies to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
Platinum Home Service Option
The Home Zone Never Lose Extended Service Agreement Platinum Home Service Option provides home service for the full 3 years of the Home Zone Never Lose Extended Service Agreement. In the event service is needed on any item(s) purchased that are covered by the Home Zone Never Lose Extended Service Agreement, Home Zone will send a service technician to the original purchasing customers home (within 50 miles of Grand Praire, TX or 35 Miles from your local store.) to provide the necessary service. In the event the item(s) cannot be repaired onsite, Home Zone will take the items back to the repair facility free of charge. Once the item(s) have been repaired Home Zone will re-deliver the item(s) to the customers' home, free of charge. Any item(s) taken to the repair facility may need to be kept for several weeks depending on the nature of the service needed and/or availability of parts. Home Zone makes no guarantee of repair time for any serviced item(s).
Never Lose Protection
Terms and Conditions
- If you do not have a service indicated on the item(s) covered by your purchased protection plan during the term of coverage, the original purchaser may redeem the purchase price of the purchased plan towards a new purchase of regularly priced merchandise of $299 or more in any Home Zone store. The redemption value of this agreement may not be applied in conjunction with the redemption of any other protection plan and is non-transferable. This offer expires 6 months after the expiration date of the purchased agreement. The original purchaser must present the original invoice with the purchased protection plan on it in order to redeem it. It is the original purchaser's responsibility to redeem the Never Lose benefit, Home Zone Furniture may not and is not obligated to provide any notice of redemption eligibility.
- In consideration of payment for a customer care product, we will furnish labor and replacement parts necessary to maintain the product(s) specified in this agreement in operating condition during the term of this agreement, provided such service is necessitated by product failure during normal use at the original purchasers' residence. Any commercial use of items purchased nullifies the agreement. Home Zone reserves the right to refuse to service any merchandise Home Zone deems unsanitary and or unsafe.
- The term of this agreement shall commence upon the sale date of your delivery, and shall continue for 3 years (36 Months).
- Service will be provided to the original purchaser only during normal business hours. Parts may be replaced with others of like kind or quality. To arrange for service, call the store the item was originally purchased from as indicated on your sales invoice. The customer must bring the covered piece to Home Zone for service unless the Platinum Home Service Option has been purchased.
- Fabric Protection purchasers should refer to the above-written stain protection warranty for all coverage and validity requirements.
- This contract sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and no representation, promise or condition herein shall modify these terms. Redemption value good towards merchandise only. No cash value.
If the purchaser of an Extended Service Agreement or Stain Protection plan is a member of the Armed Forces and has a Permanent Change of Station, they may apply the Never Lose Protection Plan certificate towards a new purchase prior to the agreement ending term date.
Cleaning & Care Instructions
Use of any unauthorized cleaning products or methods will void this warranty.
Proper care and maintenance are vital to ensure the longevity of your purchase.
For upholstered furniture:
A regular schedule of vacuuming is important in the proper maintenance of treated fabrics.
Prompt attention to stains minimizes the chance of a spill becoming a stain.
- For Liquids: absorb as much as possible by blotting - never rubbing - with a clean absorbent white cloth or paper towel. Never force the liquid through the fabric. use warm distilled water.
- For Solids or Semi Solids: such as butter, remove the excess by gently scraping with a butter knife. Work from the edge of the spill toward the center to prevent spreading. Then follow the above instructions if the residue is left.
If the stain does not come out, contact the store within five days.
For wood furniture:
A regular schedule of dusting is important in the proper maintenance of wood furniture.
Use of a non-waxed-based furniture polish/cleaner is recommended to maintain the original finish.
Avoid over polishing to avoid residue build-up. Always rub with the direction of the wood grain.