What do I need to do to get warranty service? (Para Espanol oprima: Somete un reclamo)
- Visit homezoneservice.com to begin the warranty request process.
- Provide the requested information including phone number, email address, your store location, and the description of your concern.
- Take photos of the defective area as well as at least one photo of the entire product (not just a photo showing the issue for which you are submitting a claim), and upload the photos. Failure to provide pictures will delay the resolution process.
- Submit your request.
- Home Zone will review your request information and determine whether your request is covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty. Review typically takes approximately 1-3 business days.
- Home Zone will continue communication regarding your request via phone and/or email. Resolution may involve in-home repair by a trained technician or an in-shop repair at our repair center.
For further information please call 817-876-9002
Home Zone Furniture warrants to you, the original buyer, that goods shall be free of defects in material and/or workmanship attributable to manufacture for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of buyer’s receipt of the product.
Damage resulting from improper handling after merchandise is received or from exposure to weather or extreme atmospheric conditions is not covered by the Home Zone warranty. Warranty is subject to normal use under normal conditions.
THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE GOODS CONSTITUTES HOME ZONE’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION. ADDITIONALLY, IT IS UP TO THE HOME ZONE’S DISCRETION WHETHER AN ITEM IS REPAIRED OR REPLACED. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FAILURE OR REFUSAL TO ADHERE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED HEREIN WILL VOID THIS WARRANTY.
Home Zone shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damages. If any model or sample is shown to a buyer, such model or sample is used merely to illustrate the general type and quality of goods, and not to represent that goods supplied to the buyer will necessarily conform in all respects to the sample or model. All claims for the seller’s failure to comply with this warranty shall be governed by the provisions of this paragraph.
Cushioning – 1 Year Limited Warranty
All seat cushion cores will soften with normal use and will conform to the shape of the user. This shall be considered normal wear and shall not be considered a loss of resiliency or a material defect. Within one year from the purchase date, Home Zone Furniture will replace, for the original purchaser only, a cushion core in a seat cushion that has material defects. It is the customer’s responsibility to bring the product in question to the nearest retail location for inspection and/or repair.
Recliner Mechanism – Limited Lifetime Warranty
Home Zone Furniture warrants to you, the original buyer, all mechanisms used in reclining furniture for the life of the product to be free from material manufacturing defects. Damage resulting from improper handling or usage will not be covered under warranty. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to bring the product in question to the nearest retail location for inspection and/or repair.
Frames and Structural Components – 1 Year Limited Warranty
Home Zone Furniture warrants to you, the original buyer, all frames and structural components to be free from material manufacturing defects for a period of 1 Year. Damage resulting from improper handling or usage will not be covered under warranty. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to bring the product in question to the nearest retail location for inspection and/or repair.
Additional warranty protection is available under the Home Zone Platinum Warranty. The Home Zone Platinum Warranty extends the standard one-year warranty to three years of coverage and provides coverage for the cost of transportation to and from a Home Zone repair center. Click here for more information on our Platinum Warranty.
What is (and is not) covered?
The Home Zone Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship, subject to the exceptions below. WARRANTY COVERAGE MUST HAPPEN WITHIN 50 MILES FROM GRAND PRAIRIE, TX, OR 35 MILES FROM YOUR LOCAL STORE.
The following are not covered as part of the Home Zone Warranty:
Accidental damage and normal wear from in-home use. Damage resulting from pets, neglect, or abuse. Home Zone will assess the product for neglect or abuse and make a determination at its own discretion. Clearance and floor model furniture sold “as-is”. There is no exchange, refund, return or service for “as-is” items Mattresses, mattress foundations, adjustable bases, mattress protectors, and other mattress accessories (Click the link below to learn more about manufacturer warranties for mattresses and adjustable bases sold at Home Zone Furniture) Mattress and Adjustable Base Warranty
Additional items that are not covered or that may void the Home Zone Limited Warranty include:
- Customer modifications.
- Fabric damage due to fabric protection application.
- Colorfastness or dye-lot variations of fabrics.
- Damage caused by a pet, neglect, abuse, misuse, improper storage, or accidents.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care including but not limited to pet hair, mold, bug infestation, water damage.
- Use for which the product was not designed or intended.
- Settling of cushions due to normal wear.
- Piling and wrinkling due to normal wear.
- Fabric fading or discoloration due to exposure to elements including but not limited to sunlight.
- Water damage to electrical components.
- Natural wood grain characteristics.
- The claim requester is not the original buyer
In the event an item is not covered and/or is out of the warranty, Home Zone Furniture will, at its discretion, repair the defective part. Under this circumstance, the original buyer is required to cover the cost of labor, parts, and transportation.
| Cost of labor, parts, and transportation||Cost|
| Transportation – pick up and redelivery after service Starting at ||Starting at $99|
| Cost of labor in a repair center per hour||$60 Per Hour|
| Schedule in-home service tech||$69|
Click here for more information on our Manufacturer’s Warranty.
The Home Zone Extended Service Agreement covers defects in workmanship or materials and malfunctions of mechanical parts for the 36 month period after the date of delivery. Essentially extending the manufactures warranty for 36 months from the delivery date. Should any defect occur in your furniture covered by this warranty, Home Zone will repair your furniture (parts and labor included) at no charge to you. Repairs can be made in-home OR in our repair center.
| For those types of accidental stains & manufacturing defects|| Fabric||Leather||Wood/|
| Food or Beverage Stains||✓||✓||✓|
| Stains from human & |
pet bodily fluids
| Frames, Springs & Mechanisms||✓||✓|
| Breakage of the wood frame, structure, or other hard surfaces||✓||✓||✓|
| Cracking or peeling of finish||✓|
| Loss of silvering on mirrors||✓|
Three Year Limited Fabric/Leather Stain Protection Warranty Coverage
Home Zone warrants to the original purchaser of the fabric that if the fabric is properly treated and becomes stained from any food or drink, normally consumed by humans during the Three-year coverage Home Zone will be responsible for servicing the stained area of the fabric. This service will include:
- Providing the customer a cleaning kit with professional products to pick up at their local store.
- If the stain persists after the customer has applied the cleaning kit, Home Zone will have the stained area serviced by the professional cleaner. Home Zone must be notified within five days of the professional cleaning if the stain persists.
- Should the authorized cleaning technician be unable to remove the stain, Home Zone will recover the stained area of the upholstery. If the fabric is unavailable, the original owner may select a new piece of upholstery equal to the original purchase price from any Home Store or affiliate. Home Zone is not responsible for dye-lot variations on replaced items.
To qualify for this limited warranty, you must:
- If a spill occurs, refer immediately to, and follow the cleaning & care instructions on the reverse side of this warranty. NOTE: Use only those cleaning products and procedures provided by or recommended by Home Zone. Use of any other cleaning products and/or procedures will void this warranty.
- Report all warranty claims to Home Zone within FIVE DAYS of the staining, which led to the warranty claim.UPON REQUEST BY THE COMPANY, THE CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF THE SALES DOCUMENT AND WARRANTY TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR WARRANTY SERVICES.
- WARRANTY COVERAGE MUST HAPPEN WITHIN 50 MILES FROM GRAND PRAIRIE, TX, OR 35 MILES FROM YOUR LOCAL STORE.
Failure to comply with these requirements will void this warranty. This warranty does not apply to conditions or stains caused by items other than those mentioned above. This warranty specifically does not cover general soiling, fading, or wear from everyday use, vandalism, stains by incontinent individuals, abuse, or neglect. If repair or replacement is necessary, the customer must bring the covered upholstery piece to Home Zone for service. If the full replacement of the treated upholstery is made by Home Zone, the warranty agreement is complete. All replaced items become the property of Home Zone. You may purchase a new warranty on your replaced items if you choose.
Click here for more information on our Platinum Warranty.